This site is integrated March 05, 2019
Geographical topography of Gnie Shenshan Scenic Area
Gnie Shenshan Scenic Spot is located in the ridge and central plateau of the Shaluli Mountains in the Hengduan Mountains. It is located in the southwest of Litang County and east of Batang County in the Ganzi Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture. It is adjacent to the two counties of Xiangcheng and Daocheng. . The area has an average altitude of 3,800 meters, and there are 1 mountain peak above 6000 meters and more than 20 mountain peaks above 5000 meters. The rivers are extensive, the lakes are diverse, and the biological diversity is diverse. It is a comprehensive landscape area integrating snow mountains, glaciers, ancient ice caps, lakes, virgin forests, plateau mountains, river wetlands, alpine canyons and geothermal hot springs.
Gnie Mountain is a tourist resort with many Buddhist cultures and historical and cultural relics. It has both natural and cultural landscapes.
Route to Gnieper Mountain
From Chengdu, drive west along the Sichuan-Tibet Highway, pass Kangding, Yajiang, Litang to Reke Township, and travel 757 kilometers. Then change the animal power from Reke Township to the south 50 kilometers, and you can reach the mountaineering base at the eastern foot of Gnieu Peak at an altitude of 4,250 meters.
1. The altitude of the scenic spots is above 3700 meters, the altitude of Reke Township is 3780 meters, the Lenggu Temple is 4150 meters above sea level, and the "Blacksmith Mountain" Pass is 4770 meters above sea level. Pay attention to high-reflection physical conditions and avoid high-reflection.
2. The local night temperature in spring and summer may be as low as minus zero. Please take warm clothes with you and choose a -10 ° C sleeping bag.
3. The plateau has strong ultraviolet rays. Please prepare sunscreen products.
4. No signal from Lama's mobile phone to Lenggu Temple
5. The heat loss in the plateau area is rapid. Please bring your own high-calorie food to replenish your energy.
On November 15, 2018, the Litang and Batang governments in the Ganzi Prefecture and the preparatory group for the construction and management of the scenic area issued a notice prohibiting all units or individuals from illegally passing through the Gnei Mountain scenic spot. In the future, the crossing needs to be filed, and if an accident occurs, you can apply for paid rescue.
The "Technology Poverty Alleviation Miles" technical service delegation arrived
Photovoltaic poverty alleviation brings "dividends" to the sun
Celebrating the 70th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
Life, freeze in overwork
The "two-way spirit" has been given a new era